Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The title of this blog, "A Lawman Speaks for Liberty", is affectionately borrowed from a pioneer freedom fighter in law enforcement, Jack McLamb.  As a  Phoenix police officer more than 30 years ago, Jack was the most decorated officer during his time, as well as the most fired.

When he sarted to speak out for the Constitutional rights of the people he served, and to urge other lawmen to be true to their oaths and defend the people even against government if need be, he was attacked and basically forced to retire for exercising his first amendment rights.
                                                                        Jack McLamb
I met him in 1980 and from the beginning Jack has been my mentor, my friend and my brother in the struggle for liberty for all americans.  He founded the American Citizens and Lawmen Association (ACLA) and Police Against the New World Order, when it was considered crazy to talk of certain things.  His long-running radio show alerted tens of thousands to the threats witin our nation that are tearing down our freedom and exceptionalism.

His manifesto, "A Lawman Speaks for Liberty", started it all.  Jack has been a tireless writer through his Aid and Abet Police and Military Newsletter, and a prolific speaker nationwide.  I have been fortunate to work with Jack for many years and learn so much from him.  I had my own career as a Mesa Arizona police officer in a naighboring city to Phoenix.  Now his health has made it so that he must slow the pace of his efforts, I have felt the urge to help carry on his legacy, and with this first edition of the blog, I salute my hero and dear brother Jack McLamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment